Sunday, September 7, 2008

I passed for a high school student!

Probably everybody who reads my blog has already heard this story but I love to tell it, so I'm going to one more time. I was helping my cousin with her yard sale on Saturday. While I was there I helped a lady carry some books to her car. She was making small talk and asked me where we were moving to, instead of explaining to her that this was my cousins house I just answered. I told her we were moving up the hill she said " o good then you can stay in the same school district so you don't have to change schools". I said yeah that's good, then she asked me what school I went too. I love these moments, when I was younger people would always tell me that I should enjoy looking young but until I was a mom and finally started feeling old was I truly able to enjoy moments like these.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Holy crap! That's great! I'm jealous. Did you tell her what school you went to or did you tell her your age?

Our Family said...

That is the best ever! I can only imagine how much you enjoy it. I only get a smirk when people find out I have an 11 year old.

Kim said...

I told her what school I thought my cousins kids went too. I didn't want to say anything to make her think I was older then she thought I was.

Me said...

You know this means that she thought I was your mom, right? Sigh....

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
essay term paper-Essay Writing Help