Sunday, September 28, 2008

Music time!

Ava loves playing the piano with daddy she gets so excited when she sits with him. He plays while she pounds on the keys or she trys to catch his fingers. Logan loved doing the same thing when he was a baby. While daddy and Ava were playing piano Logan was downstairs play guitar hero he has been spending alot of time down there lately. When I went down to get this picture he said watch mom I make fire. He said daddy taught him how, I was so surprised he was getting some of the notes. We are so lucky to have such a musical daddy. My kids can be entertained with daddy for hours just watching him play and playing along.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

They are very lucky to have such a musical Dad and it looks like they just might follow in his footsteps. I LOVE the picture of Logan. He looks like he's totally rocking out!