Saturday, September 13, 2008

Daddy's morning.

I had a cake order today so Caleb was on his own getting the kids up and ready for the day. He started by giving them both a bath he said they were extremly poopy when they woke up. He combed there hair and got them dressed they looked cute when he was all done. When my cake was done I took a closer look at the kids. Logans shorts were on backwards and Avas cloths were to small A few minor fixes. He is a good daddy! He did a good job it was also the first time he gave Ava a bath.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Caleb. I can't believe that was the first time he bathed Ava, she is 10 months old! You need to go on a trip for a week so he gets a chance to take care of the kids!! The cake turned out super cute!!!

Kim said...

I think I need to go on a trip also, that is a great idea.

Krystal said...

Too cute! Good for him for doing it! I'm also wondering how she is 10 months old and he hasn't had to bathe her yet? Do you dominate in the bathing department? :) You really should go on a trip. Somewhere nice and warm like a tropical beach. Oh wait, that's where I'm going. Want to come along?