Thursday, August 28, 2008

Where's my pocket?

Logan loves his daddy! Anything daddy does Logan copies. Caleb usually keeps his phone in his pocket. When he was done talking on the phone he put his phone down on the couch, he was also holding Ava so Logan was a little jealous. Logan grabbed his phone and was pretending to talk on it when Caleb asked for his phone Logan tried to put it in his pocket so daddy couldn't get it. Well Logan was wearing a swim suit that had no pockets so he stuck the phone down the front of his swim suit. Then he looked up and said where's my pocket? He stood there holding the phone in the front of his swim suit making sure it wouldn't fall out the bottom so daddy couldn't get it. It was so funny!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Too funny! I can just imagine him thinking "come and get it!"

Anonymous said...

You know Logan is going to be exactly like Caleb in every way... wait a minute, I guess he already is! This is to funny, what a cute kid!

Me said...

I am going to send you a picture of a little boy playing with a cell phone - I am guessing that the first time Logan puts his phone in his pants and has THIS happen, he will start demanding pockets in all of his clothes - LOL!

Kim said...

The other day when Logan was bouncing of the walls me and Caleb were just stairing at him. We both had I just can't beleave it looks on our faces. I looked at Caleb and said you know this is your fault because you can't ever hold still for more then 2 min unless you are asleep. Caleb just said " I know ".
That poor little boy in the picture his family is just taking pictures instead of helping him. I bet he askes for pockets now too.