Thursday, August 28, 2008

AVA CAN WALK! (with a little help)

My sister Mindi told me about a new walker that came out for little girls. It sounded cute when she told me about it so I went and found it, it is so much cuter then I thought. Maybe its just because its my girls first stroller or because she is just so little, but I can't get over how cute she looks pushing it around. She started out good it would scoot a little so she would follow it then she started to get a little distracted and it would scoot a little and she didn't follow but she also didn't let go. I love it, so cute!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

So cute! Why is girl stuff typically so much cuter?! It will be so adorable when she starts walking on her own because she's so little. She'll just be this little tiny girl scootin' all over!

Me said...

Ohmigosh, that is so freakin' CUTE!! I found an old picture of you the other day, Kim - and Ava looks just like her mommy did at that age! Savor these moments - they pass too quickly.....

Anonymous said...

I am glad you took my advice on that walker, how cute does she look pushing that thing around? Ava looks six months old so it is extra cute to see her moving like that. The stroller should bring her many years of entertainment, if she stays short enough, she may never need a "real" doll stroller (LOL).

The Francis Family said...

Oh that little Ava, I could eat her up. She was breaking my heart at bunko with all that crying. But just wanted to tell you again great job. It was really lots of fun and next month I am sitting on your table dang it.