Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 10th!

November 10th is Logan and Ava birthday!
They got a birthday weekend because we have lots of family. We had two big family parties one with my side and one with Caleb's side.
Logan also had his first friend party or as Jack called it a "boy party".
It was pirate themed we had a treasure hunt and broke a pinata (the treasure).

Sorry about the poor picture quality my camera is going out.

Then we ended the party weekend with a trip to where else but Chuck E Cheese.




They had lots of fun all weekend and they got tons of great presents. We are very lucky to have such great friends and family.
I don't have very many good pictures of it all because of my camera. I used my moms camera most of the time so she has all the good pictures.






6 comments:

Krystal said...

I really still can't get over the fact that they have the same birthday. What are the odds?! That's crappy that your camera is taking a dive. Good thing Christmas is coming, eh? That "boy party" looks like a blast. I can't wait for Lincoln to get bigger so he can be excited for things like that! Way cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Santa needs to bring you a camera for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to comment again, I got distracted and published before I Krys, it is crazy that your kids share the same birthday. I told Jeff after the kids party that it was crazy and I felt bad for Logan because you have no part of his excitement. I said, "I think it would kind of be crappy to have your kids share a birthday because of that reason." He looked at me and said, "Mindi, you do have two kids that share a birthday...the twins!" I started laughing and reminded him how I hated the way their party went and that I will never do it that way again! I am glad they had a fun weekend! Good luck Christmas shopping... I think they got everything at the toy store!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! I just re-read what I posted after I did it and, again, I stopped mid sentence to deal with kids and obviously left out some words! I was saying that I got distracted and published my comment before I was done, and I agree with Krystal about your kids sharing a birthday. It is pretty ridiculous when you have so much going on in your house that you can't even type a complete sentence! Just thought I would clear that up! I wish I could blame it on meth use or something, but it is just kids!

Anonymous said...

What the hell, I just thought I would comment again since I was on a roll!

Our Family said...

If you don't get a camera for Christmas.....