Friday, October 24, 2008

Trunk or Treat at Autoliv

Halloween is so fun this year. It is the first year Logan picked his costume and has it all figured out. We waited in a really long line but it went pretty fast. Logan did better then I thought he would waiting, he liked looking at all the costumes. We went threw the first couple of cars and he said " Trick or Treat" to all of them after getting his candy he also told them " Thank You". Grandpa was passing out candy at the pirate ship he even dressed up for it. When we got close a pirate was trying to scare a little girl in front of us she didn't get scarred but Ava did. She started screaming so loud "thats how she likes to cry these days" but Grandma came to her rescue. Poor girl has moms skin and even though the screaming only lasted a second her spots stayed around for a little while. Logan didn't recognize Grandpa right of the bat but when he figured it out he got a big smile on his face.





I let go of his hand and told him to ask this lady by himself so I could take his picture. He was a little nervous but he did it anyway. After he said it was scary then he giggled.



He got so excited when he saw the fire truck so we had to get a picture with it.




When everything was all over he said he had so much fun. He kept giggling and saying that was scary. He also said that guy was naughty for making Ava cry. When we got home he offered daddy some candy and told him all about it.





3 comments:

Krystal said...

So fun! I'm sad we didn't go. Maybe next year. I love the picture of my Dad as a pirate. The one of Logan by the tree looks professional... I love it! Looks like you guys had a good time.

Your Mom's cake turned out way cute. That's a very good picture of her. You had cute comments too. Hopefully she read it... I'm sure it'd make her feel good. :)

Krystal said...

p.s. sorry it took me a while to comment. I always get on and read blogs and then something happens and I have to quit before I can comment. :)

Krystal said...

ok... you're going on two weeks now! Where's the latest post? It's been a couple days since their birthdays!! :)